Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing in highly durable and thermal shock resistant, meaning it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water on a cold morning.
The sink is highly stain and chemical resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of the sink is its Fineclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up. With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink. It includes two free basket wastes to suit.
- Double-glazed fine fireclay sink
- Made in Portugal
- Tap Holes Available: None or One
- Waste Outlet Included: 90x50mm Basket Wastes
- Capacity Per Bowl: 30L
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone.